Housing & Community Development

Benefiting the Community

Housing and Community Development administers the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the City's Housing Trust fund. The HUD funds are used in Gilroy to benefit primarily low and moderate income individuals or neighborhood through services or capital projects. The Housing Trust Fund provides housing-related loans and grants.
Housing & Community Development Collage