Utility Services and Billing

Start or Cancel Water & Sewer Service

To start or cancel water and sewer service in the City of Gilroy an authorized customer signature is required. Please complete a Water & Sewer Service Request Form and submit via email to ub@cityofgilroy.org or mail to the Finance Department, City of Gilroy, 7351 Rosanna St, Gilroy, CA 95020. Please allow 1 (one) business day from the date of receipt to process requests.

Start Service

Submit Online Service Cancellation Form

Service Charge

A service charge of $67 shall accompany each service request for new or transferred service.  

Water & Sewer Rates

For current water and sewer rates, please see the Water-Wastewater Rates schedule. 

View & Pay Your Bill

The City of Gilroy offers utility customers online access to view statements, make one-time payments or to set up automatic payments. Visit Online BillPay to take advantage of this convenient feature. Payments can also be mailed to CITY OF GILROY - Utility Billing, PO BOX 888842, LOS ANGELES, CA 90088-8842.

Checks as Payment

When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a 1-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment, and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.


Water Conservation Regulations

The City of Gilroy Water Conservation page includes current regulations for Gilroy as well as links for rebates on water saving tools and tips for maximizing your water use.