Testing continues to be one of the most important tools in the fight against COVID-19. Free testing is available for anyone without symptoms at the following locations:
Gilroy Civic Center (NEW LOCATION)
- 7351 Church Street (between 6th and 7th Street)
- Friday through Tuesday, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- By appointment only: call 1-888-634-1123 or visit lhi.care/covidtesting
South County Annex (formerly Del Buono Elementary)
- 9300 Wren Avenue
- Tuesday through Friday, 11:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Walk-in testing
The County Health Department recommends the following persons get tested:
- Anyone who has been exposed to someone who tested positive
- Anyone who works with the public should get tested once a month
- Anyone who rides public transit
- Anyone who attends a mass gathering
Persons experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should contact their health provider for testing.
For more information on testing and available testing sites visit SCCFreeTest.org.