This week the State of California launched its statewide COVID-19 Rent Relief program and began to accept applications. All eligible landlords and tenants are encouraged to apply to the State program.
- The program provides assistance to help low-income tenants pay rent and utilities.
- The program is available to low-income tenants (< 80% AMI) who have been financially impacted due to the pandemic.
- Priority will be given to tenants who make less than 50% of the area’s median income.
- Applications can be submitted by both tenants and landlords.
- Details and the application link will be available at: Housingiskey.com or via a toll-free phone number 833-430-2112.
Official Flyer in English
Official Flyer in Spanish